Many of the products on sale in our shop are fixed with the Avery Dennison AFB 6612G bi adhesive, distributed by M5 Biadesivi. This viscoelastic acrylic foam offers an excellent seal on a wide range of surfaces, such as metal (aluminum, stainless steel, copper, zinc, tin, lead), glass, alkyd enamel, epoxy paint, polyurethane, polyester.
The bi-adhesives of the AFB 66 line can withstand high temperatures (over 100 °C) and vibrations. They also offer excellent long-term hold and are used in many automotive and industrial applications.
Download the AFB 6612G double-sided adhesive technical sheet
Instructions for applying the double-sided adhesive tape Avery Dennison
- The surface which has to be glued, must be thoroughly cleaned with a lint-free cloth soaked in a 1: 1 solution of water and alcohol, then clean again the surface only with water in order to remove further residues;
- The surface on which the article has to be applied must be clean and dry, be carefull to check that it is completely free from grease, oil, water condensation and any other contaminants which could affect the application;
- Place the item on the cleaned surface and shape it if necessary before fixing;
- Remove the double-sided adhesive film, already included in the product, and apply the article on the surface making it adhere perfectly;
- Let the bonding consolidate for at least 72 hours;
- The ideal application temperature is between 21 °C and 38 °C;
- Applications at temperatures below 10 °C are not recommended